ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Inventory Manager, your purpose in Minor Figures life will be to support the global business in growth through our very vital Supply Chain operations. The role is based in our head office in London where our brewery and warehouse are located.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
No shortage of responsibility here. Let’s go through some of it: Inventory Control:
Reporting and Tracking:
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Examine the levels of finished goods and raw material to determine shortages.
- Define and implement plans across major suppliers to improve cost and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Minor Figures international team around replenishment of imported SKUs.
- Process inwards goods into local warehouse from co-packers.
- Work closely with Freight Forwarders, and Minor figures Head office to clear stock into local market.
- Provide regular reporting to MF AU and MF UK concerning stock levels, quality issues and service levels relating to stock holdings, DIFOT, MLOR / shelf-life issues.
- Analyse daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manage SOH at warehouse partners and Minor Figures ecommerce warehouse to ensure all customers can be fulfilled as per agreed SLA’s.
- Lead and Manage end of month processes, as well as communicate end of month results.
- Work with warehousing partners to reduce waste and identify opportunities.
- Develop supply chain strategy to optimise cost efficiency and reliability concerning to freight and warehousing costs
- Regular evaluation of vendor performance (Freight and warehousing).
- Build metrics to track and report on supply chain performance.
- Build strategy to become best in class in B2B customer service.
- Build strategy to support growing ecommerce business.
ABOUT YOUR TEAM
You'll be reporting into the Operations Manager for UK/EMEA, Scott and you’ll also be a part of the wider Supply Chain and Operations teams within the UK as well as be connecting with teams in the US and AU. Minor Figures is a great place to work and develop, while making sure we drive service, quality and growth.
Our Inventory Manager will be a people person first and foremost. We want this person to drive quality, service and process with a smile and help us deliver our values.
Ideally, our next Inventory Manager will have:
- Experience working within FMCG or a similar start up business.
- A history of working with food & beverage manufacturers and producers
- A solid foundation of key supply chain processes (forecasting, planning, sourcing, QA, and warehousing/ logistics) is a must.
- Worked with ERP systems.
- Basic technical food knowledge.
- The ability to create, implement and follow processes.
- The skills of managing stakeholders in multiple regions.
- Enjoyment in working in a fast-paced environment while managing various simultaneous projects
As we are a global business you will need to be comfortable with the occasional early start or late night call and the odd flight. As we’re a fast moving business you should be able to navigate a changing environment trying to implement processes.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We realise that a job is more than just the take home salary each month. So what are you really getting?
As part of the MF team, not only will you have the opportunity to own your role and make it, you and us a success, you’ll also be becoming part of something very special. Minor Figures’ ethos is that everyone is welcome, as long as you leave all hang-ups, social barriers and prejudices at the door.
You’ll embark on a journey that doesn’t have a destination. It just keeps going. Your contribution will help us become the most loved brand on the planet & the number speciality coffee brand. With that, you’ll grow, develop and progress as we do and you’ll play your part in us having a planet to do this on.
But of course, we look after you in the other ways that you’d expect:
- 25 days holiday allowance
- 30% discount on products from our online shop
- Unlimited one to one coaching sessions with More Happi
- All the free coffee and cold brew you can drink!
- Vegan lunches are available.
Your main place of work will be at our office, here at Minor Figures UK HQ - Unit 12a, Uplands Business Park, Blackhorse Lane, London, E17 5QJ.
Working hours will be a minimum of 50% in the office, or more if you wish. Normal working hours Monday - Friday 9-5pm with the occasional call after hours to accommodate the global offices.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At Minor Figures everyone is welcome. We are committed to cultivating and maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. We celebrate differences and continually support all members of our company to be proud of who they are. In recruiting for our team, we pride ourselves on equal employment opportunity regardless of gender, sex, age, disability, race, religion, sexuality or social class. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness, nothing else.
You’re sold? The coffee is brewing, you’re ready to hit send and sit back and wait for a response?
In order to make that happen:
- Submit a CV and any supporting documents to us.
- Tell us why you want to work for Minor Figures.
Just a heads up, we’re not a traditional team of recruiters and hiring managers. We want to see the human version of you, not just the black & white copy. Our need to find great people needs to be met with a fun and positive recruitment journey, so tell us more about you, however the heck you want.
If you've got any questions about the role or what to chat about what life is really like at Minor Figures, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We value the impact & work recruitment agencies have & do. We have people that have worked within & relied heavily on the support of agencies in their career. That said however, we’d really appreciate it if we didn’t receive any unsolicited or out of the blue applications in our inbox.
We’re Minor Figures. Founded on a rooftop in 2014 by three friends with a shared love of coffee, MF has since grown into a global brand with a team of over 100 people across the world, with offices in the UK, USA, and Australia. We create plant-based products for coffee lovers, baristas and a better planet. We love teaming up with people as mad about coffee as we are and love nothing more than heading down to their local cafe to enjoy a chat with the friendly & expert barista.
All our products are 100% plant based and vegan friendly with no added sugar. The company is exploding, achieving record sales figures each quarter.
Minor Figures would be nothing without the independent coffee scene and our products can be found in over 4,000 specialty coffee shops worldwide, where we regularly run Freedays and Minor Figures FM events. We’re also expanding fast, with products lining the shelves in major supermarkets in our three core regions and our team achieving record sales figures quarter-on-quarter.
At Minor Figures, we’re passionate about creating a positive impact and we put sustainability at the forefront of everything we do. We’re a 100% carbon neutral and now a B Corp certified company.
We have big plans for the future of MF. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we’re want to welcome creative, curious, free-spirited, bold thinkers to join us to make that happen. Everyone’s invited. We collaborate, improvise, synchronise. We are wholly authentic, uplifting and constructive. Because magic happens when everyone’s vibing and having a good time. We value individuality and we want you to be yourself. If you share our love for coffee and you want every day you spend at work to feel like your first, we’d love to hear from you.